Adverb of Affirmation and Negation | Meaning of Adverb of Affirmation and Negation | Examples of Adverb of Affirmation and Negation | List of Adverb of Affirmation and Negation
However, there are various words which tells about that something is true as well as they also tell us about the some negative statement, judgment, or doctrine. Thus, the logical proposition is called Adverb of affirmation and negation. These adverbs contains words like No longer, hardly, very, never, surely, certainly, definitely, etc.
Thus, the words which declare that something is true or equivalent. As they also express the expression or the negative statement. Hence, those adverbs are known as the Adverb of Affirmation and Negation.
Examples for the Adverb of Affirmation:
- We shall probably come tomorrow to meet you.
- He was a genius person.
- That girl is very intelligent.
- He is certainly right.
- They both are very intelligent.
- I am sure that you can effectively do this task.
- I am surely making the payment on time.
- Well they are certainly not interested.
- I shall probably come tomorrow.
- We shall definitely go there tomorrow.
Examples for the Adverb of Negation:
- She is not coming today for the picnic.
- He can hardly succeed in life.
- We will not go there.
- He is certainly wrong.
- She is fool indeed.
- I am surely mistaken.
- She shall never pass.
- It is no longer useful .
- Seldom talk to me.
- We all think that you are mistaken.
Adverb of Affirmation List:
Given below is the list of the words which usually indicate the Adverb of Affirmation. The list is as follows:
- all right
- sure, surely
Adverb of Negation List:
However, here we have provided the list of the Negation so that by using them you can easily make the sentences. Thus, the list is as follows:
- not or words ending n’t, such as haven’t