Adverb of Comment | Meaning of Adverb of Comment | Examples of Adverb of Comment
However, the adverbs of the viewpoint and comment are those words which usually provide the speaker’s comment or the viewpoint on an action. Thus, there is no direct difference between the adverb of viewpoint and adverb of comment other than their placement in the sentence. Moreover, the viewpoints adverbs are placed at the beginning of the sentence and are always separated by a coma. For example let’s consider a sentence: Obviously, it is hot outside. Thus, in this sentence ‘obviously’ is an adverb of viewpoint. As it is telling that the speakers viewpoint on the climate outside. Now let us consider an another sentence: It is obviously hot outside. Well ‘obviously’ is used just before the main verb in this sentence. Thus, it is Adverb of Comment.
Examples of Adverb of Comment and Viewpoint:
Moreover, in order to understand this more go through from given below sentences. The following first sentence begins with an Adverb of Viewpoint. And the rest following are the adverb of comment.
- Clearly, he was running away from the commotion.
- He was clearly running away from the commotion.
- Obviously, I was excited about meeting my old friends.
- I was obviously excited about meeting my old friends.
- Seriously, I am not going to accept their demands.
- I am seriously not going to accept their demands.
- Definitely, we will shift to a better location.
- We will definitely shift to a better location.
- Surely I will take the medicines as recommended.
- I will surely take the medicines as recommended.
Examples/List/Words of Adverbs of Viewpoint/Comment:
Well here we have provided you the list of the adverbs of the viewpoint and comment. Go through these words to make the sentences in the correct way.
Obviously, unluckily, carelessly, presumably, happily, kindly, theoretically, truthfully, thoughtfully, undoubtedly, definitely, seriously, surely, technically, certainly, disappointingly, foolishly, personally, fortunately, generously, bravely, unfortunately, naturally, confidentially, luckily, obviously, rightly, simply, stupidly, unbelievably, wisely, wrongly, clearly, cleverly etc.