Adverb of Manner | Meaning of Adverb of Manner | Examples of Adverb of Manner | List of Adverb of Manner
However, this adverb of manner generally describes us about how the certain things are happened. Moreover, they also help the reader gain greater insight into the way a written scene is playing out. Thus, the words such as wisely, foolishly, well, fast, slowly, bravely, badly shows the adverb of manner.
- The solider fought bravely.
- She spent all her wealth foolishly.
- The old man walked slowly.
- Peter acted wisely.
- The boys were tired, so they ran more slowly than before.
Rules of the Adverb of Manner:
However, there are few rules related to the adverb of manner. So, that you can learn and remember this correctly.
- However, you must be careful whenever, you are using this adverb. Hence, you must not place them between the object and the verb. Thus, they often fit best after the sentence’s object or main verb.
- Moreover, if there is any preposition before the object. Thus, then the adverb of the manner may be placed either before the preposition or after the sentence’s object.
- However, you can also add the emphasis by placing an adverb of manner before both the verb and object. Thus, when the adverbs are placed at the beginning of a sentence. So, they generally catch the reader’s attention.
Hence, as you go through the rules as well as examples of the adverb of the manner then you will notice how the same adverb can lend different meanings to sentences containing nearly the exact same set of words.
Adverbs of Manner List:
This generally modifies the verbs and tell us the way in which something happens.
Thus, these are the few words of the adverb of manner. Moreover, you can easily use these words in the sentences.